GrowOp Alpha. GrowOp Alpha.

Kinda cool concept, art is alright. I appreciate the easy-to-understand interface and the somewhat clear goal.
Negatives:
-Lengthy, requires many clicks to get anywhere.
-How to get money is not obvious until after you grow an entire tomato.
-Effect of items is unclear: how much does it increase the growth rate? How long does it last? Does this only apply to the current tomato?
I like where this is going, but it's not quite there yet.

The Cock Strikes Back The Cock Strikes Back

Looks good, I think. However, there are no instructions, and, as far as I can tell, no objective. Also, it says "For educational use only" in the corner, but I can't imagine very many uses for this educationally... I assume this means you used the student version of flash?
I gave it a 3/3.5.
Keep up the good work, but of course aim to improve.

Pest Control Pest Control

Not crap. It is kinda short and has no ending. Graphics... could use some work. Programming seems to be fine at this stage. Overall, it's ok for a first game. You seem to have the basics figured out. I look forward to future submissions from you.

Color stones Color stones

Highly addictive. A great game, once one understands how to play and the basic strategy. Took a few tries first because the directions are slightly confusing and unclear, but an enjoyable game nonetheless.

Rocket Toilet Rocket Toilet

I wish my toilet could do that!

Excellent job, although it made me need the bathroom (or maybe that was all the cheese I ate at dinner; I'm lactose-intolerant). I would have liked to see a rewards system, though. Or NG Medals. I'm also wondering what the functionality of the final secret item is. Otherwise, great job!

-ArthuruhtrA

Balls in Space Balls in Space

Excellent work

I highly enjoyed this game, however you need to improve the controls. It currently has difficulty accepting a jump while moving. I have never used actionscript, however in C#/XNA one creates the control function as a quick check for all key presses and performs all responses on the same update. I am not sure how that is in actionscript, but you need to fix it.

Brick Breaker! Brick Breaker!

Buggy

Once you lose, you can't play again without refreshing.

Chibi Animal Slayer Chibi Animal Slayer

I Agree

I agree with both the previous reviews. It is a good first, but too easy. Also, in target mode, it should be x/4, not 4/x.

Ragdoll Man Christmas Ragdoll Man Christmas

So hard!

That achievement was so hard, I think it should have been worth more just for it's difficulty! Thanks! (This review does not endorse christmas in any way.)

Up-Side-Down Up-Side-Down

???

I don't understand how to play. You either should explain further, provide an example clip, or show a drawing of how.