Charlie Black Charlie Black

Quite disturbing, but well drawn.

Moustaches Moustaches

Great song (as one who has shaved his stache exactly twice because of his great love for it). Everything was done perfectly. Great job.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

It wasn't as good.

I liked Dance of the Manwhore better. However, the GooseMan Solo was nice. I did like this a lot, just not as much.
Nice Job on both,
ArthuruhtrA
"Raptor Jesus is my Lord"
(not really)

GrowOp Alpha. GrowOp Alpha.

Kinda cool concept, art is alright. I appreciate the easy-to-understand interface and the somewhat clear goal.
Negatives:
-Lengthy, requires many clicks to get anywhere.
-How to get money is not obvious until after you grow an entire tomato.
-Effect of items is unclear: how much does it increase the growth rate? How long does it last? Does this only apply to the current tomato?
I like where this is going, but it's not quite there yet.

The Cock Strikes Back The Cock Strikes Back

Looks good, I think. However, there are no instructions, and, as far as I can tell, no objective. Also, it says "For educational use only" in the corner, but I can't imagine very many uses for this educationally... I assume this means you used the student version of flash?
I gave it a 3/3.5.
Keep up the good work, but of course aim to improve.

Pest Control Pest Control

Not crap. It is kinda short and has no ending. Graphics... could use some work. Programming seems to be fine at this stage. Overall, it's ok for a first game. You seem to have the basics figured out. I look forward to future submissions from you.

Boss fight music Boss fight music

Sounds great. I can totally picture the scene. It was a little repetitive, but that's ok for videogame music. The ending though, that was kinda odd... I think if I were to use this, I would likely chop off the end.

It's Complicated It's Complicated

Not really a loop,,,

It's to long for a loop, and the theme changes. It's more like a song that still sounds good looped. It almost seems straight out of LoZ or something. I like it alot.

Oembboe responds:

Thank you very much! That was kind of the feel I was going for. If you liked this tune, you may like "I conquer the land once again", which is a reworking i did for this tune :)

All The Way Turned up (remix) All The Way Turned up (remix)

I liked this

I enjoyed this alot. Keep it up.

NGHHC'11 Art Contest. NGHHC'11 Art Contest.

This is epicly Awesome!

Epic!!!!!
Good Luck!

The Evolution Of Modern Comput The Evolution Of Modern Comput

Because everyone likes anal computing...

What's the chance anyone would want a computer up their ass? It's not even dick-shaped. Otherwise, I thought it was ok. Good history.

Oembboe responds:

Future people are preeeeettty freaky!

Crime Spiders Logo Crime Spiders Logo

Background!

I have used this as my Opera Background since I first saw the Fan Drive video. (Although I sometimes use this: http://www.favbrowser.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/iebestbrowser.png )

DestructoBox responds:

hahah. both are pretty excellent